BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.22.2009

My Faith in God = God's Faithfulness

Just a brief update from the last blog.
After completing the all natural cleanse, I feel amazing! I feel more alert, have a clearer mind, I lost 10-15 lbs, and I'm still trying to break old habits by making healthier choices and practicing moderation. I often tell people that I feel like I've drank a cup of coffee without the negative effects, and the energy I have continues throughout the day.

Now, here's my 2nd Video Blog about Faith and Faithfulness. Also, here's a scripture God gave me last week about having Faith in Him and He will show me His faithfulness.

He told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches." - Matthew 13:31-32 NIV



1 comments:

Summer said...

Love it. Especially the little FAITH!!!!! box. :) So glad you do these so I get to see your beautiful face once in a while.