BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.02.2009

Moving in Slow Motion

Continuing on from the last blog:

There are days when I feel like I've taken a step forward and other days when I feel like I've taken a step backwards. Day after day I feel like the world keeps moving and the things that I know God wants for me are moving in slow motion. But are those things moving in slow motion or just not as fast as I would like them to move.

This year in my blogs I've been talking about how I need a significant amount of money to do what I believe God has called me to do. It's extremely frustrating because when I get a some extra cash, an unexpected bill seems to pop up. I'm trying to save money for the leadership school that I believe God has told me to do this fall, but I've only got 5 months now to get the money that I need.

I've asked God and even friends if they have any ideas on how I could get some cash. But God is still quiet and I'm not sure what to do. I've pursued God about getting a 2nd job numerous times, but I never have peace about it and then He'll bless me by picking up some extra hours at my job. I've still been trying to Give God More Spiritually , but it's difficult when like last month I'd work the equivalent of a full time job (my current set hours are part time hours).

Despite my frustration and being impatient, I've been praising God for the little ways that He blesses me and continues to bless me.

P.S. God gave all of us extra organs that we don't need to survive on, so maybe I could sell some organs... like one of my kidneys. Just Kidding! Ha Ha! :-)

0 comments: