BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.31.2009

2010: Great Expectations

Anticipation by tricky ™.

As the end of a year approaches, I find myself and others reflecting on the current year and making plans and goals for the year to come. Sometimes dreams and visions get pushed aside throughout the year, but as a new year begins those dreams and visions sparkle and shine. Again hearts are captured and desires are stirred up, giving hope that something better will come for that new year.


It's New Years Eve and the commercials on TV encourage me to think about this past year and to make new goals for the new year. I am pleased with the things that I have done in 2009 and I look forward to 2010 with great expectations.

Last year was filled with lots of love and being patient for the next step in missions in my life.

As 2010 begins (tomorrow), I have great expectations for things in my life to unfold. It is hard for me to explain why I feel this way, and why I believe that things are going to unfold. The best way I can explain it is a feeling of anticipation in my spirit and I am standing on the promises God’s given me. I am really excited to see how God orchestrates His plans for my life throughout the year.

0 comments: