BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.01.2007

A New Year - 2007

Hello everyone,

Well, I leave for the Caribbean in the early morning (tomorrow), therefore I pray that you all have a safe and Happy New Year! :o) I am not planning on using the Internet much while I am away. Therefore, I hope you understand if I don't reply to e-mails very quickly. I am looking forward to spending time in the Caribbean and meeting new people, but I will miss you all. Therefore, please pray for me ... pray for strength, safety, and good health. I look forward to sending you pictures of the places that I will be heading to, and I also look forward to writing you all and telling you of what God is doing.
Well, I need to go pack.
I love you and like I said earlier ... I will miss you.
Love in Christ,
Becca :o)
** HAPPY 2007 **

0 comments: