BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.08.2007

DTS outreach: TRINIDAD

In Trinidad from January 1-21, 2007

So as you all know I am in Trinidad. The plane ride and everything went smoothly. Thank God! This las week we did some team building exercises and also talking on unity. Mark - the staff member that was working with us, was full of compliments. We as a group have struggled with UNITY - so for me it felt really good to hear all of his compliments. :o)

On Saturday the YWAM base had a movie night and there were about 100 kids from the age of 4-18 years old. It started at 4pm - 9pm. we played games with them (volleyball, basketball, soccer, and supervised the trampoline) and we also did crafts with the kids. It was so much fun, and surprisingly I couldn't feel the muscle pain from things I had don't within the past couple of days. I had a lot of fun playing with the kids and loving on them. :o)

Yesterday we spoke at a church on UNITY and also did a short skit yo show how we can be unified and how we are called to lift one another up in Christ. It was so awesome! Then after church we went to the beach. :o)

I am enjoying the 80 degree plus weather along with getting a nice tan. I am learning many things such as doing my laundry by hand. The people here in Trinidad are very nice and warm/ friendly. They always greet you with a smile and i love it.

well, I only have a 1/2 hour, so i need to get going. I don't know when i will be able to get back online -so God bless you all!

0 comments: