BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.30.2008

Content with Cornfields and Bean Fields

I've been at my job for 1 month already and I still love it! But as I watch the leaves change color and fall I begin to feel restless. The last 2 years I have been away from October - March, so I assume that's why I feel like I should be going away again. A few weeks ago as I was driving home from a friends house God shared with me (once again) that I should be content where I am, where He's told me to be for right now. So I took a deep breath and looked around at the Mid-Western scenery. I saw cornfields and bean fields on each side of me, a beautiful sunset sky, and I felt the peace only God gives. So once and a while when I begin to feel restless I think back to that day and what God told me. I take a deep breath and look around at my surroundings ... what I see is beauty and what I feel is contentment and peace.


This picture was taken from Flickr.com

0 comments: