BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.28.2008

Summer Blessing of 2008

I have been so blessed this year and so privileged to do many new and exciting things. This summer surprised me the most. I expected now that I was out of the YWAM community that my life would become dull and uneventful. But God blessed me and at the same time that He was blessing me, He allowed me to be a blessing to others.

Here's how I have been blessed this Summer:

May

  • I flew to Colorado and visited my friends in YWAM Denver for a week.



  • 2 of my good friends from Madison came down and spent a 3 day weekend with me.



  • I went to a Rodeo with my mom and dad in a near by town.

June

  • I went to my 1st Chicago Cubs Game at Wrigley Field (also my 1st MLB game) with my dad (early Father's Day gift) and we got free hats!



  • I got to catch up with a childhood friend.



  • Went to Kid's Church camp for the 2nd year in a row as a Cabin Leader.



  • My Uncle from California came and visited for 10 days.

July

  • I went to my cousins Softball Championship Tournament (she's the pitcher).



  • Went to a Black and White Ball with my mom for an annual MaryKay rewards banquet.



  • I went with a friend and her kids to Springfield for the day of fun, history, education, and a train ride.

  • I went to Chicago with 2 my friends that I did SOW with.

August

  • I went on a road trip to San Francisco for a friends wedding with a friend from Oregon. She drove and picked up me and new friend. Then we drove all the way to San Francisco and I flew back home. We stopped in Iowa, Colorado, Nevada (camped at The Valley of Fire), Long Beach, CA - where I saw my aunt and uncle, then San Francisco!


  • I got to spend time with my Aunt and Uncle from New Mexico along with my other relatives from the Mid-West.


  • I got a car for a $1!


  • I went to my 1st Circus with a friend from High School.


WOW! I was so blessed this summer! :-)

0 comments: