BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.31.2010

Transitioning

The outreach teams are gone and in Samoa, Haiti, and Thailand. I am really excited to hear what God is doing in those countries and how He is using the teams to be a positive influence in the people there.

This week, so far, has been quiet around the base as the students are gone and myself and the other staff are preparing for the new students to arrive for the Spring quarter, which starts on Monday.

Next quarter my jobs are reception in the morning and childcare in the after noon. I am really looking forward to getting into a daily routine of my work week.

Today, as I write this I am filled with lots of joy and excitement for this new quarter to begin and also to move into my new home. Tomorrow I will be moving into the furnished  basement of a family who just ended their commitment with YWAM Denver.  I will be living there with another girl on staff, Ilsa. Ilsa did her Phase 2 with me and we’ve been roommates with each other for the past 2 weeks, so it’s been good getting to know each other on a different level than just classmates.

1 comments:

Alicia anne said...

GO BECCA GO BECCA GO! GO BECCA GO BECCA GO BECCA GO! GGGGGGGOOOOOOO BECCA SIT THOSE KIDS ANSWER THOSE PHONES BRIGHTEN PEOPLE'S DAY IT'S IN OUR BESTIE DNA! I KNOW YOU'LL DO THE JOB RIGHT BECAUSE YOURRRRRR BECCA! WOOOOO BECCA GO BECCA WOOP!