BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.17.2011

Day 1 of 10: Heading to Orange County

As I write this, I am driving through Utah in a 15 passenger van headed for California. There are around 100 people from YWAM Denver traveling right now with me to meet up with abut 120 people from Kona, Hawaii who just finished a 5 week seminar on seeking revival in America.

For one week there will be meetings in a tent next to the Hilton Hotel by Huntington Beach. These meetings will be evangelism focused, however I am not sure what it will look like from day to day but I am very excited. I believe God has been giving me small glimpses of what amazingness He is going to do in Orange County, while over 200 YWAMers from all across the world are joining to catch the wave of vision that God has been sharing to many people.

I brought my laptop along with me to help blog the process of  what God is doing in Orange County, through my perspective.

5835841388_0037c55f00_b.jpg
A picture I found off flickr.com

0 comments: