BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.19.2011

Day 3 of 10: This is Real

I don’t even know where to begin telling about today. I will just give a brief synopsis of what happened today. We began with worship and then John Dawson spoke and encouraged us. John was is one of the founders of YWAM when it began and he encouraged us about revival and about how hungry people are for hearing about God. After this time of John speaking, we took a break for lunch and gathered again into our groups to go off into ministry.

My group went to Huntington Beach and walked along and talked to people. We share with them about a “party” at a tent at the Hilton that we were having and they were invited. There were several crazy. amazing stories shared as we gathered.

God is moving in RADICAL ways. I feel like as I am living my life right now that I am reading it in a fictional story. But this is not fiction… THIS IS REAL!!!! And it is amazing to see more and more healings, salvations, and more people come back to God after falling away. It’s so beautiful. The atmosphere is changing in a good way. Woo Hoo!!!

I am so privileged to be a part of another revival moment that will soon be written about in history books.

0 comments: