BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.10.2007

Home from DTS

I am so excited to have graduated from my DTS. I have such a sense of accomplishment. I have put so much of my time and energy into discovering God, discovering who I really am through God, discovering God's plans for my life, and so much more. Although, through my excitement I am still sad to have to say "goodbye" to my friends who have become my family. I am planning on visiting the people that will be in Wisconsin, but for those who live father away - well, I am sad that I will not see them until God has our paths cross again. Tomorrow I have to say "goodbye", and I HATE goodbye's - I'd rather say "See you later", because at least with "see you later" there is a feeling of hope that you will see each other again sometime soon. I can honestly say that I love everyone I did my DTS with, as well as my wonderful leaders and staff.


I am so excited to go on with my life. I plan to do a School of Worship (SOW) through YWAM in the fall of this year. Where I plan on being away from home for 3 months and then for about another 3 months I plan to do an outreach. School of Worship is much like a Discipleship Training School (DTS) but it is focused on worship and intercession/prayer. After I do a SOW, which will be about a year from now, I do not know what I will be doing or where I will be going. I am just trying to take one day at a time. That is one of the many things that God has shown and taught me during this DTS.

By the way, tonight for my graduation I helped do vocals for worship. But before then I was feeling so completely stressed out. I had to help plan for the graduation and I had no idea why I was stressing about it so much. But it was AWESOME because after singing half of a song for worship I felt so at peace. It is so AMAZING how when you focus on God, how He takes all of your worries/stresses away.

GOD IS SO INCREDIBLE! :o)

0 comments: