BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.15.2008

After 2 Years I Have a Car

My Grandparents have been in the nursing home for about 6 months now. It's hard on me sometimes to see them there and hear them express how much they miss their independence. It's also been hard because I've wanted to do so much for them, to ease their pain, but I until 2 weeks ago I didn't have a way to get there.

My Grandpa has decided to give me his car, and with the help of my dad finding and getting together all of the paper work... I have a car.
Now that I have a car, I can get a job and save money for Phase 2. Also, I can drive this reliable car to Colorado when I go back!!!


I have been so blessed and the timing is perfect. What more can I ask of God, but perfection?!


(P.S. I've noticed that I tend to write novels when I post things, so I am trying to just keep it short and to the point.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Becca! New car! WOOO!

congrats.

Shane