BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.29.2008

Christmas 2008 - A Cherished Memory

Playing Apples to Apples at the Rossman Family Christmas


This Christmas is a cherished memory, because the past 2 years I have been away doing missionary training schools with YWAM and also it's is the 1st Christmas I've been content with being single (ever)!

My nieces shouting "PRESENTS!" right before we begin to hand them out.


I cherished the little things and especially the big things. However, I didn't like the frequent weather changes and terrible road conditions that led up to Christmas day.

After the Ice Storm 1 week before Christmas


This Christmas I got everything and more that I was hoping for and the best thing about it was that I was financially able to get everyone in my immediate family the gifts they wanted.

The ornament I got for my dad (not the only gift)

I tried my hardest to cherish every single memory this holiday season because I have no idea where or what I will be doing for the following years to come.


I love sitting by the fire in the fireplace around the Holidays!

0 comments: